. . . Where Your Company Gets Recognised in Europe!
The prestigious European SharePoint Community Awards are back and we are delighted to announce the line-up of categories below. This is your community and we are offering you a chance to showcase your company's best competitive SharePoint project, solution, strategy or innovation. Take the opportunity to showcase your products strengths and receive the highest accolade from the SharePoint Community within one or more of the following categories:
Best Social Strategy
This award looks at our industry, in Europe and asks where are all the great social ideas and forward leaps coming from? If you have deployed SharePoint social to deliver real innovative and practical benefits, the European SharePoint Community is looking forward to hearing your story.
Best Search Solution
Search technology is at the heart of SharePoint, from every release to the new 2013 release. Tell us how your company delivers a solution which is the best in Europe and as such enhances the search experience providing users with the content and the people they need quickly and effectively.
Best Mobile Solution
This award will be presented to the company in Europe that describes how their mobile solution is an industry leader in facilitating the use of SharePoint on mobile devices to make it easier to work while on the go! What makes your solution stand head and shoulders above the rest?
Best SharePoint App
One of the most exciting features of SharePoint 2013 is the App model. Tell us about your stand-alone applications and explain what makes yours the Best SharePoint App in Europe.
Most Innovative Cloud Solution
This award will be presented to the compnay that describes the effort and hard work poured into delivering not just good, but great cloud solutions on SharePoint. This award is open to those who have deployed on either a private cloud or a public cloud (e.g. Microsoft Office 365) or perhaps some combination of both.
*The deadline for all submissions is Friday 21st February, so don't miss this chance to showcase your company's excellence.
How to Submit your Nomination:
Submissions under each award category should be made in no more than 1000 words, which should be in English (supporting material may also be as appendices in addition to the 1000 word nomination document).
1. The nomination package should include a completed submission template which includes:
- A description of the SharePoint challenge.
- An outline of the approach to solving the problem
- Evidence to support the solution
- Contact info & references.
2. Full and complete nominations should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write 'European SharePoint Community Awards 2014' in the subject line. Award nominations should be received no later than midnight 21st February
Voting - This is your community, you choose the winners!
Each submission will be reviewed by this years programme team. If your submission gets selected as a finalist, you will be notified on Wednesday 5th March. Each finalist will be asked to create an updated verision of your submission which will be used for voting before Thursday 13th of March. Each finalist will be asked to prepare the following:
1. Prepare a full description of your solution which will be used online to describe why your solution should win. If you are selected as a finalist this description will be used online in the voting stage of the awards. This should be no more than 170 words.
2. Create an exciting and visually attractive eBook of your award submission. This eBook should be about 4-5 pages long, in Pdf format and include the group logo, images, screen shots, links or diagrams that describe your efforts and detail the work involved in your SharePoint challenge.
Finalists will be announced and posted online on Tuesday 18th March, when the community members will be invited to vote for who they believe to be worthy winners.
The European SharePoint Community look forward to hearing about your excellent solutions, innovations, ideas and strategies!
VIEW the European SharePoint Community 2013 Award Winners >>