European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Community Awards
Terms and Conditions
- All entries for the ESPC22 Community Awards must be completed by 18:00 CET September 14th 2022.
- All entries must be a truthful representation of the entrant’s involvement, with a proven record.
- Only one submission per company per category is permitted.
- All entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and accept no correspondence, telephone, email or communication of any kind will be entered into in relation to decisions reached.
- All material submitted in support of an entry is warranted by the entrant to be their property and is entered without any encumbrances by third parties.
- The entrant indemnifies, and agrees to keep indemnified, the organisers of the ESPC22 Community Awards for any claims arising out of any material, statements or claims made as part of their entry.
- The entrant agrees that the organisers of the awards are entitled to judge their entry and select what they consider to be the finalists in a given category without recourse to the entrants.
- If the entrant wins an award it grants permission to the organisers to use any photographs, video, sound, written or other material as it sees fit and without restriction.
- Entries received without the prerequisite information will be deemed invalid and withdrawn from the Awards.
- The ESPC22 Community reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- The entrant agrees that the organisers of the awards are entitled to declare the finalist in each category by mid October 2022 as the winner without recourse to the entrants.
- Organisers reserve the right not to award a category at its own discretion and without recourse to the entrants of said category.
- Entries will be judged by an independent panel of judges.
- Entry deadlines may be extended at the discretion of the organisers.
- Organisations can enter in as many categories as they like.
- As the ESPC22 Community Awards, entries must have a strong European focus, for example led by a company or team based in Europe or delivering a solution to an audience including European markets.
- The definition of Europe for the purposes of this competition includes: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom and Vatican City.
- By submitting an application on the ESPC22 Community Awards you agree to receive promotional emails from the European SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure Conference and Community.