Why Developers Should Attend ESPC19
1. Full Day Developer Tutorial Sessions: Dedicated developer tutorials will be run by the leading SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure Developers on the Planet. Paolo Pialorsi, Piasys, Italy will give a full day in-depth tutorial titled “Developing Modern Portals Solutions in SharePoint Online”. After attending this tutorial you will understand the common challenges of developing portal solutions in SharePoint Online, and how to overcome these and develop ‘modern’ portal solutions leveraging available tools and services. A second tutorial, presented jointly by Kimmo Bergius and Tiago Costa will focus on “Azure and Azure AD for Developers”. In this Level 300 tutorial Kimmo and Tiago will deep into Azure AD authentication and application functionality as well as create and configure an application to authenticate with SAML or OAuth2. A third full day tutorial option for Developers is “Learn How to use the SharePoint Framework to Customise and Extend SharePoint” by Andrew Connell, Voitanos, USA. This tutorial will focus on how to call SharePoint REST endpoints, Microsoft Graph and custom services as well as how to leverage SPFx using the React web framework. Finally, a forth tutorial “Microsoft Automation Tools for Azure Infrastructure” by Aleksandar Nikolic. Discover the different automation tools that Microsoft offer today. Learn the pros and cons of Azure infrastructure deployment models and to provision and manage the most common infrastructure services. These turorial sessions are not to be missed. To check out all the ESPC19 tutorial sessions click here. Add “Developer” to the filter to quickly identify sessions most relevant to you.
2. Ground-breaking SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure Developer Sessions: ESPC19 will include a wide range of SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure Developer sessions. All sessions are carefully selected by the programme team to provide you with real world learning, live demonstrations, cutting edge coding principles and insight to the latest industry best practices and technologies. See the full programme here.
3. 150+ sessions from the Globe’s Top SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure Thought Leaders: Rub shoulders with 100+ of the worlds leading experts on SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure technologies including MVPs, MCMs and numerous senior members from Microsoft Redmond. Whether you want to attend pure developer sessions or would like to learn more about IT Pro or Business aspects – with 150+ sessions and 200+ hours of learning you will not be wanting for inspiration. See the line up of amazing speakers here. More speakers will be added and announced nearer the event.
4. Don’t Keep up to Date – Be ahead of the Trend: With almost daily updates and new features being released by Microsoft including Azure, DevOps, Graph, Teams, Hybrid and SharePoint Framework – you need to learn from the source and stay ahead of the curve. ESPC19 will include sessions from Senior Microsoft Executives and Programmers who are at the very core of product development. Combined with insight from the globe’s top influencers – there will be no better place to learn, network and excel than ESPC19 in Prague this December.
5. One Amazing Experience of Inspiration and Insight: Leave the conference full of new knowledge and a hunger to implement changes in your organisation. Be inspired through 100+ groundbreaking sessions, discuss topics with 80+ leading exhibitors in Europe’s largest SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure Exhibition hall, be energised through the Women in Technology Lunch or enjoy fun and games at ESPC’s Community Area in the Expo Hall. With so much on you’re sure to leave refreshed, with new friends, new information and absolutely full of ideas – and all in one of the most welcoming cities in the world!
6. Network with the International Community: Over 2500+ attendees from 50+ countries are expected at ESPC19. Learn, discuss, innovate and engage with developer peers from around the globe in this amazing environment and stunning city.
7. Ask the Experts: ESPC is not just a conference but is a community platform built to assist members to create conversation and content. Learn and excel together. We are currently in the process of formulating numerous innovative ways for community members to share their experience and advice to other community members.
ESPC19 Developer Sessions Include