Making Your Master Page Responsive
Free eBook by Eric Overfield, Rita Zhang, Oscar Medina & Kanwal Khipple
Following a fantastic response from the release of chapter 1 ‘What’s New in Web Content Management’ from the book ‘Pro SharePoint 2013 Branding and Responsive Web Development’, we now have an excerpt from chapter 5 that presents an overview on making your master page responsive.
The authors; Eric Overfield, Rita Zhang, Oscar Medina & Kanwal Khipple take a look at the following topics;
- Responsive Web Design in Principle
- Leveraging a Responsive Framework
- Adding a Framework to Your HTML Master Page
- Fixing Common Responsive Issues with SharePoint
- Dealing with Older Browsers
- Device Channels and Responsive Web Design
Download eBook now>>
You might also like this webinar by MVP, Yaroslav Pentsarskyy
15 Minutes SharePoint Branding
Whether its an intranet or public site, the challenge is always the same – you don’t have a source code and viewing page source doesn’t provide full source.
This is demo of one of the techniques allowing you to understand and mimic existing website look and feel.