Cloud Analytics with Microsoft Azure covers all that you need to extract useful insights from your data. You’ll explore the power of data with big data analytics, the Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning, artificial intelligence, and DataOps.
With this book you can learn:
- Explore the concepts of modern data warehouses and data pipelines
- Discover different design considerations while applying a cloud analytics solution
- Design an end-to-end analytics pipeline on the cloud
- Differentiate between structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
- Choose a cloud-based service for your data analytics solutions
- Use Azure services to ingest, store and analyze data of any scale
Download Chapter 4: Introducing Azure Synapse Analytics. This chapter presents a high-level preview of Azure Synapse Analytics, an exciting new suite of functionalities being added to the Microsoft data warehouse.
Already a member? Log in here
Purchase the print version here