Download ‘Creating the Data Model’, an exclusive preview chapter from the book Essential Angular for ASP.NET Core MVC by Adam Freeman.
Discover Angular, the leading client-side web framework, from the point of view of an ASP.NET Core MVC developer. Best-selling author Adam Freeman brings these two key technologies together and explains how to use ASP.NET Core MVC to provide back-end services for Angular applications. This fast-paced, practical guide starts from the nuts and bolts and gives you the knowledge you need to combine Angular (from version 2.0 up) and ASP.NET Core MVC in your projects.
What You’ll Learn
- Gain a solid understanding of how ASP.NET Core MVC and Angular can work together
- Use Visual Studio 2017 to develop Angular/ASP.NET Core MVC projects
- Create ASP.NET Core RESTful web services to support Angular applications
- Expose data from Entity Framework Core to Angular applications
- Use ASP.NET Core Identity to provide security services to Angular applications
Download the chapter on Creating the Data Models above or purchase the full book here
Find more of our great eBooks hereLog In to Download Now