Guide to Office 365 for IT Pros is the only eBook that is continually updated to match developments within Office 365. Authored by a team of Microsoft MVPs with deep experience in customer environments of all kinds, this book gives you the independent view of Office 365 that you need for the real world.
The growth of Microsoft Office 365 means that IT pros like you can’t ignore it any longer. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned IT professional, this eBook will provide you with the information you need to confidently deploy and manage on Office 365.
Download the eBook sample above, or purchase the full eBook and receive regular updates here
What You Will Learn:
- How Microsoft builds and runs the Office 365 infrastructure, and what that means for you.
- How to make the right decision for migrating your email and collaboration workloads to Office 365.
- A deep understanding of the complexities of identity management, single sign-on, and directory sync in cloud and hybrid scenarios.
- How to manage licenses, users, mailboxes, Office 365 Groups, and more.
- How to use compliance features such as eDiscovery, retention policies, and Information Rights Management to control your critical data.
- How to audit and report Office 365 activity.
Who Should Read This eBook?
- Consultants and sysadmins tasked with migrating an organization to Office 365
- IT professionals expected to manage or support Office 365 services
- Experienced IT professionals who may be tasked with supporting services in Office 365 that they previously did not support on-premises
- Help desk staff required to support Office 365 services and clients
- IT pros looking for practical, real-world material to complement their training