PowerShell Core, the open source, cross-platform that is based on the open source, cross-platform .NET Core, is not a shell that came out by accident; it was intentionally created to be versatile and easy to learn at the same time. PowerShell Core enables automation on systems ranging from the Raspberry Pi to the cloud.
In this chapter, we will cover the following recipes:
- Installing OpenSSH on Windows
- Configuring OpenSSH using sshd_config on Windows
- Installing and configuring OpenSSH on Linux
- Testing PowerShell remoting with OpenSSH
- Testing PowerShell remoting with OpenSSH using keys between Linux machines
- Testing PowerShell remoting with OpenSSH using keys between Linux and Windows machines
- Managing the administration of remote machines with PowerShell Jobs
- Generating HTML reports
- Sending email messages
Download this exclusive preview from the PowerShell Core for Linux Administrators Cookbook by Prashanth Jayaram and Ram Iyer above or purchase the full eBook here.
Log In to Download Now