Be Inspired by the power of Microsoft 365 and Azure at ESPC21 Online
Be Inspired during ESPC21 Online, through expert-led tutorials, visionary keynotes and informative breakout sessions, delivered by the world’s best independent Microsoft 365 and Azure experts and the incredible Microsoft Redmond team behind the products.
Engage with fellow delegates via 1:1 chats or group networking to discover top tricks and helpful insights. You’ll leave ESPC21 Online inspired by what’s possible and full of new ideas and new energy for your projects and career.
Register for Free Now
Invest in your professional skills and inspiration at ESPC21 Online. Enjoy full day tutorials and visionary keynotes delivered by world-renowned industry experts and the incredible Microsoft Redmond Team.
Register for free to ESPC21 Online and gain access to keynotes, 75+ sessions, digital expo hall and virtual networking. Upgrade your Pass to view all sessions on demand, access bonus sessions, Tutorial access & more.
Discover exciting products and services that could aid your projects by connecting with the industry’s leading solution providers. Connect with experts and your peers from all around Europe and the world via Live Q&A’s and 1:1 chats or group networking.
ESPC21 Online Keynotes
It really is the marquee event, dozens of sessions and workshops that you really couldn’t do at a local event. ESPC is one of the premier events for us in getting the community together. I look forward to it every year.
It’s amazing, it is by far the most well organised conference I have ever been to
The European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference is the “European Ignite” and a must have for all of you who can not make it to Microsoft Ignite USA
This was the first ESPC that I have been able to attend. I am very much looking forward to attending others
Being able to bring this important community together, in one place where people can learn, is just fantastic.
ESPC20 Online was another great conference. Well done to all involved for making it happen, especially in this very challenging year
ESPC is the best run SharePoint conference anywhere in the world. It is the gold standard that other conferences should try to emulate.
Took away some real gems from this year’s conference. Instant productivity boost. Thanks
Reasons to Attend
- Refresh – With so much change, keep up with the product developments and practices that matter most.
- Revitalise – Find new and better ways of working, to bring new energy and effectiveness to your work.
- Investment – Invest in your team, yourself and your career by learning new skills or mastering current ones.
- Access – With no travel, watch live or upgrade your free pass to watch on-demand at a time that suits you from the comfort of your workspace.
- Experts – Hear from the best of the best – Microsoft Product Team members, RDs, MVPs, MCMs and independent experts.
- Depth – With levels catering from Level 100-400 there is something for everyone.
- Network – Build your professional network online, with like-minded people from across the globe.
- Vendors – Find the best solutions from the best local, European and Global providers.
- Independence – Information and advice you can trust, learn what’s trendy and what works.
- Breadth – Attend a variety of session types across the biggest SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure topics.
- Affordability – Register for Free to receive your Community Pass, allowing you complimentary access to both virtual conference days. Upgrade your Pass with incredibly affordable prices and options to view sessions on demand, access a bonus Conference track, access a pre-conference Tutorial, benefit from exclusive networking options and more.
Who Will You Meet?
Meet 1000’s of fellow IT Professionals, Developers, End Users and Business Decision Makers from around the world. Our attendees have come from notable companies including:
As a taste of what ESPC21 Online will deliver
Access some of ESPC20 Online’s most popular sessions below:
#ESPC21 Online Programme Updates
Join our mailing list to receive the Conference Programme, announcements and the latest industry insight