The European Power Platform Conference (EPPC) will take place in Berlin, Germany from 6-8 April 2022. This is a brand new event aiming to help 500 IT Pros, Developers and Business Decision Makers harness the power of Microsoft’s Power Platform, learning from world experts and connecting with peers from across Europe and the world. Set out below is the event booking policy, in particular relating to any Covid-19 uncertainty.
Book Your Conference Ticket In Confidence With Our Peace Of Mind Force Majeure Cancellation Policies
The Covid situation is fast moving, and we are monitoring closely to ensure the best and safest experience possible for all attendees. We are optimistic the spring will bring a continued improvement for us all, but in the meantime, we plan for all eventualities and follow WHO and local government guidelines in Berlin and Germany.
Force Majeure Flexible Cancellation Policy
In the event that we must postpone the conference to a later date as a result of force majeure matters, such as extreme adverse local weather conditions or weather warnings, natural disasters, civil strikes or conflict, terrorist activity, fire, flood conditions, epidemic/pandemic or other health related crisis and similar, the following options will be available to you;
- Tickets purchased for the postponed event may be transferred to the rescheduled dates at no additional cost.
- Should the rescheduled dates not be suitable for you, tickets may be transferred to a colleague at no additional cost.
- If transfer of the tickets is not suitable, we can offer a refund of any tickets purchased. Please note that refunds are subject to an administrative fee of €50 per ticket.
Outside of Force Majeure events our regular cancellation policy will apply as outlined below;
In the case of ticket cancellation – provided that the ticket is not cancelled due to a situation of force majeure – the following refund policy will apply:
- 20% administration fee before January 31st 2022
- 50% administration fee until February 28th 2022
- Cancellations after February 28th 2022 will not be refunded
- Tickets can be transferred to a friend or colleague free of charge
- Cancellations on 30% offer are subject to 100% fee from time of booking
- Cancellations on 20% offer are subject to 100% fee from time of booking
- Cancellations on 10% offer are subject to 100% fee from time of booking
Conference Venue Centre
Per current guidelines, we will require all attendees to be fully vaccinated or have proof of recovery to gain entry to the event. Per Venue guidelines, non-vaccinated attendees cannot gain entry to the event with a negative PCR test, only attendees with proof of vaccination or proof of recovery will be admitted. Per current guidelines, face coverings are required to be worn throughout the venue except when eating, drinking or sitting in one place.
The latest Covid-19 regulations and protocols in Germany can be found here. It is the responsibility of all delegates to be aware of any regulations or protocols that will be in place when attending the European Power Platform Conference (EPPC) or European SharePoint Office 365 & Azure Conference (ESPC).