Due to exciting business expansion, we have an immediate need for an Inside Sales Representative (Business Development Representative) to join our Galway based team.
About the European SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure Conference
The European SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure conference is currently in its 7th year and is the leading European event focused on these Microsoft technologies. The annual event brings together experts from Europe and worldwide participate as speakers, sponsors and attendees at this prestigious event. This 4 day event delivers the best in class training & networking in the industry to over 1600 participants annually and is growing year on year. The conference features the largest Exhibition in Europe focused on these technologies. Qualtech, is a Galway based company, organising two prestigious European IT events.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads in line with targets
- Work internally with the marketing team & Sales Executive to develop and implement lead engagement strategies and plans
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Executive to ensure quality and quantity of communications are actioned
- Conduct need-assessments calls, sell the European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference value-proposition and qualify prospects
- Schedule meetings and consultation calls
- Manage daily activities, lead information and reports in CRM
- Manage and execute a group delegate sales plan for the annual
- Liase with event sponsors and manage their pre-event experience & facilitate their event preparations.
- Assist the Sales Executive in onsite EXPO management
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you will meet many of the following criteria:
- A relevant third level qualification
- Previous successful sales prospecting experience, ideally in the software industry
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- A sharp focus on your daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Strong listening and problem-solving skills
- A confident and energetic telephone manner
- Process oriented, highly organized and proactive
- Strong time management skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar CRM
- A team player with excellent customer service skills
• A competitive salary based on experience
• Health insurance
• Company contributory pension scheme
• Annual bonus scheme
• Generous holidays
• Opportunity to grow and develop professionally
To apply, please forward your cv with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your compensation requirements.
Please quote the following reference: GW-ISR-WEB-18
European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference, (Qualtech Ltd) is an equal opportunities employer