Data visualization and business intelligence represent one of the most powerful and diverse workloads for Microsoft information workers. We’ll presume a basic familiarity with the functions and business cases – and forge ahead with architecture, setup and design for each of the following key tools in the BI framework:
• Excel Services and OWA
• Business Connectivity Services (BCS)
• SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Performance Point
• Power Pivot
• Access Services and PBI Data Gateway.
Attendees should have a foundational understanding of SharePoint architecture and PowerShell.
1. Strengths and weaknesses of each major BI toolset
2. Setup and engineering for each BI solution
3. Troubleshooting and optimized management for business intelligence subsystems