In spring 2021, Wincanton, Britain’s largest supply chain company, required a new employee experience platform that would promote their values through powerful internal branding and support employee well-being and productivity. The solution needed to leverage SharePoint Modern and Microsoft Teams and introduce the latest innovations, such as Viva Connections, to a diverse, hybrid workforce.
Today, Wincanton have successfully delivered their digital workplace, including Viva Connections, to their 20,000 employees; 5,000 head office staff and 15,000 frontline workers, that include drivers and warehouse staff. In this session we will hear from Wincanton and Wes Hackett (9 time Microsoft MVP) and Suzy Dean (5 time Microsoft MVP) from their Microsoft Partner, AddIn365.
We will explore:
- How Wincanton planned their digital workplace, to make best use of Microsoft capabilities.
- How the Wincanton digital workplace looks, feels – and works!
- How the Viva Connections deployment was planned to ensure maximum content relevant for the diverse Wincanton workforce.
- The Wincanton Viva Dashboard experience; what has been delivered to their employee audiences and why.
Benefits of Attending this Session:
- Hear Wincanton’s digital employee experience design and delivery journey, from planning to delivery for their SharePoint Modern, Yammer and Teams based digital workplace
- Hear how Wincanton have used Viva Connections and the Viva Dashboard to deliver a personalised mobile-first experience to their workforce
- Learn some tips and tricks for ensuring your digital workplace project runs to time and budget