This session will share best practices for designing future-proof business applications based on workflows and forms.
As many have witnessed, the real challenges lie not in going live with SharePoint applications, but in keeping them up-to-date with constantly changing requirements.
The main areas we will look at include:
- Workflows – managing long-running instances
- Forms – customise without going insane
- Standardisation – gain & trade-off
- Reusability – instead of reinventing the wheel
- Code vs no-code – reality vs marketing
The presented design principles will increase your freedom of introducing changes without technological barriers and headaches.