Tutorial Time: 10:00 – 17:00 CEST
Microservices have become a popular architectural style for building cloud applications that are resilient, highly scalable, and able to evolve quickly. To be more than just a buzzword, however, microservices requires a different approach to designing and building applications.
During this workshop, I will walk you through the ways of developing microservices architectures on Azure using the portable runtime DAPR, but considering Kubernetes and Service Fabric as underlying infrastructures.
Be aware, there are zero marketing slides involved in this workshop.
At the end of the day, you will have learnt about:
– Using Domain-Driven-Design to design a microservices architecture
– Choosing the right Azure technology for compute, storage, messaging and other elements of the design
– Understand the microservices design pattern
– Understand the communication mechanism
– Analyze and optimize performance
– Author an application description manifest and
– Prepare a CI/CD pipeline
Since no architectural background is required, I will go quite deep with some design patterns which will require sharp minds to be well-caffeinated.
Benefits of Attending this Session:
- Distributed Applications