Microsoft Teams has already gained widespread adoption and today is recognized as the fastest-growing business app in Microsoft’s history. Organizations introducing Microsoft Teams into their day to day often talk of transformation of their businesses. But what exactly does that mean? And how should you go about it if you’d like to implement it within your organization? In this full-day workshop, Benjamin Niaulin & Jasper Oosterveld will help you to better understand Microsoft Teams and how to implement it within your organization. Here’s what you’ll learn:
Part 1: Understanding the Basics of Microsoft Teams
• Overview of Microsoft Teams
• Office 365 Groups and the cross-product architecture of Microsoft Teams
• How to plan and prepare your logical infrastructure and navigation
• Different clients
• 3rd party connectors and Integrations
• Getting Started with Microsoft Teams
Part 2: Operation Governance, Security and Compliance
• Membership, Roles and Permissions
• External Sharing
• Private Channels
• Lifecycle Management with and without self-service
• Microsoft Teams Owner capabilities
• Azure AD management options for Microsoft Teams and Office 365 Groups
• Security and Compliance Center
• Preventing Data Sprawl
• Ensure security and privacy integrity of your data
Benefits of Attending this Session:
- Real-world experience and tips & tricks.
- Includes planning, best practices, adoption and governance.
- Fun and educational day!