Teams and Microsoft 365 external sharing is all about publishing or collaborating with people outside of your organization. In this session, we’ll discuss different ways of sharing, from unstructured sharing with a small set of external users using the OOTB SharePoint features and Microsoft Teams guest access, to large-scale structured sharing using additional solutions such as Azure AD B2B, custom code, or third-party solutions. We’ll cover the options that are available and what makes sense for your organization using actual examples.
We’ll go through a number of different scenarios:
- External sharing in Microsoft Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint Online • Azure AD B2B (Business to Business)
- Azure AD Premium features
- Conditional access polices and MFA
- Entitlement Management portal’s Access Packages for external users
- Custom and third-party options leveraging the Graph API
We’ll also mix in some real-world customer case studies for context.
Benefits of Attending this Session:
- How to setup external sharing securely for your organization
- Scale your sharing from ad-hoc to thousands of external users
- Appropriate governance for external users