With Microsoft’s mobile-first, cloud-first strategy employees want to be productive at any place, at any time, and from any device.
Providing external access to your on-premises applications traditionally requires complex on-premises infrastructure like VPN, reverse proxies, ADFS trusts, firewall changes, user store for 3rd parties, etc.
In this session Donald will show:
– how to implement Azure AD B2B and B2C for your on-premises applications
– how to refactor your existing on-premises applications to take advantage of Azure AD
– how SharePoint 2019 can leverage Azure AD for external access scenarios
Benefits of Attending this Session:
- Learn to leverage Azure ADs state-of-the art authentication features also in your on-premises applications
- Find out how to publish your existing on-premises applications
- Learn how to publish your SharePoint 2019 on-premises environment for external access scenarios