Are you a creative WordPress developer who enjoys a real challenge? Do you have what it takes to facilitate the success of an internationally renowned event and annual content programme? If so, read on.
The European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference is a premier European IT event and due to our ongoing success, we are now looking for an experienced WordPress Developer to join our friendly and hardworking team on a contract/project basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented developer to take on a challenging, but rewarding, contract in a friendly and flexible environment, while significantly enhance their portfolio with a leading business.
As our ‘go to’ WordPress Developer, you will be tasked with:
– Building and enhancing our existing online platform, both back-end and front-end development, including optimising site layout, functionality and aesthetics.
– Delivering a variety of planned web development tasks/projects, advising on appropriate solutions and new opportunities.
– Providing timely resolution to reported problems with our website and where appropriate, related systems, plug-ins and solutions.
– Taking project specifications and contributing knowledge/research/best practice to ensure a superior solution is achieved.
– Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practice.
– Be self motivated, goal oriented with exceptional attention to detail.
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all team members on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis.
Required skills and experience:
– Creation of custom post types, Advanced Custom Fields, creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with WordPress coding standards.
– Creation of clean, logical, well documented and reusable code.
– Good understanding of cross platform and cross browser issues along with experience in creating responsive websites, i.e. AMP.
– Knowledge of jQuery, DOM interaction, AJAX, Bootstrap3 and GitHub would be beneficial to your application.
Interested? Then get in contact with us and be sure to include some links to samples of your work along with a brief description of your project input.
To apply, please forward your CV (Resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference
GW-WD-WEB-18 and include your compensation requirements.
QualTech Ltd. trading as European SharePoint Conference is an Equal Opportunities Employer