You now will have the possibility yo leave a guest tenant (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/b2b/leave-the-organization). In this how to i will show you how to do this.
- Go to the MyApps portal and login with your Office 365 Account
- Go to your profile (right corner) and click the settings icon.
- Below Organizations you will see the tenants listed where you have access to
- Click the organization you want to leave. You will now automatically login to the tenant.
- Click again to the Profile > Settings.
- You can now click “Leave Organization” to leave the tenant.
Click “leave” to confirm
- Confirmation of leaving the ticket.
About the Author:
Erwin Bierens, MVP, is a tech guy from the Netherlands who’s working for more than ten years in IT business. He has done and is doing many things in IT like; system management, security management (FortiNet), Networking (HP ProCurve, H3C, Aruba,Cisco), traditional telephony (Siemens, Avaya) IP telefony (Mitel, Lync and Skype for Business) and Collaboration tools.
His daily job involves working for Detron (IT Company in the Netherlands) helping customers customers to get the most out of Skype for Business and related Office 365 features.
Reference: Bierens, E (2018). Leaving Guest Tenant – Microsoft Teams. Available at: https://erwinbierens.com/leaving-guest-tenant-microsoft-teams/ [Accessed 2 October 2018]