Microsoft at ESPC19
Didn’t make it to Ignite?
Don’t worry we have the best of the best from Ignite at the European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference
News from Dan Holme & the Microsoft 365 Product Teams
Earlier this month, we unveiled innovations and vision for Microsoft 365 at Microsoft Ignite in Orlando, Florida. Next week, we bring our team to Europe to share the news with our community there, to answer your questions, and to listen to your feedback, at the European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference, 2-5 December, in Prague.
You’ll learn the latest about MICROSOFT 365—the world’s productivity cloud—and the many ways we’re putting AI to work for you, your team and your organization, while maintaining the security, compliance and privacy you expect. We’ll share innovations including:
- MICROSOFT TEAMS—our hub for teamwork—private channels, multi-window experiences, and chat experiences
- SHAREPOINT—the intelligent intranet—home sites, multilingual pages, associated hubs, page versions, and new megamenu and footer capabilities
- PROJECT CORTEX—the first new service in Microsoft 365 since the release of Teams—applying advanced AI to collect, organize, and distribute knowledge & expertise in the apps you use every day
- THE NEW YAMMER—powering communities, knowledge and engagement across the suite—a reimagined user experience across web and mobile, integrations with SharePoint, Teams and Outlook, and new features for live events, administration and compliance
- ONEDRIVE—the intelligent files app—request files, differential sync, and new service & administration features
- OFFICE APPS—new collaboration capabilities including tasks and actionable email alerts
- STREAM—the intelligent video service—with voice enhance, posting video to Yammer, additional language support, and integration with Power Apps
- MICROSOFT SEARCH—customization and extensibility
- OFFICE SCRIPTING, POWER PLATFORM, SHAREPOINT FRAMEWORK, and FLUID FRAMEWORK—delivering a spectrum of capabilities that empower every creator to solve business problems and streamline processes
- ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY & COMPLIANCE—labels, information barriers, and new file migration capabilities coming from our acquisition of Mover.
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE LIST of the dozens of new features and capabilities we’ll be sharing with you next week in Prague. It’s not too late to join us—sign up today!
Dan Holme and the Microsoft 365 Product Teams
Diversity and Inclusion @ ESPC19