Why IT Pros Should Attend ESPC19
1. Full Day World-Class IT Pro Tutorials: John P. White, Tygraph, Canada will give a full day in-depth tutorial titled “Everything You Wanted to Know about Power BI (But Were Afraid to Ask)”. At the end of this session you will be ready to not only start using Power BI for your projects, but you will also understand which approach is best for different situations. Bring your questions, and John will do his best to answer them. A second great tutorial will be presented by Vishwas Lele – “Kubernetes on Azure”. Deep dive into AKS, learning key Kubernetes concepts and how AKS integrates with other Azure services. Albert-Jan Schot and Stephan Bisser will deliver a full day tutorial titled ‘Office 365 and AI – The Fundamentals’. The aim of this workshop is to provide the basics of the Microsoft AI stack including real-world experience and scenarios for deploying those services. Finally, a forth full day tutorial option is “Monitoring Solutions in Azure” by Magnus Mårtensson. In this tutorial find out what you need to focus on in Azure in order to become a real Azure Maverick, able to find the illness in any Azure Solution and diagnose problems quickly and effortlessly!
2. 30+ Groundbreaking SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure IT Pro Specific Sessions: With almost daily updates and new features being released by Microsoft for Azure, Teams, Flow, Hybrid Infrastructure, Business Intelligence, Security and Governance etc – you need to learn from the source, stay on top of your game and stay ahead of competitors. ESPC19 includes IT Pro specific sessions which have been selected by the programme team to give you cutting edge knowledge and insight into emerging best practices. Check out the 2019 schedule and use the ‘Programme Filter’ at the top of the page to search by ‘IT Pro’.
3. 150+ sessions from the Globe’s Leading SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Thought Leaders: Rub shoulders with 100+ of the world’s leading experts on SharePoint and Office 365 technologies including global thought leaders, RD’s, MVPs, MCMs and sessions from Microsoft (including Senior Redmond Executives and Premier Field Engineers). Whether you want to attend pure IT Pro sessions or would like to learn more about Developer or Business aspects – with 150+ sessions and 200+ hours of learning you will not be wanting for inspiration and cutting edge knowledge. See full speaker list here.
4. Network with the International Community: 2,500+ attendees from 50+ countries are expected to attend ESPC19. Learn, discuss, innovate and engage with IT Pro peers from around the globe, during this amazing community gathering. Meanwhile, meet 80+ of the world’s leading exhibitors in the Conference EXPO Hall.
5. Community Lounge: ESPC is not just a conference but a platform built to assist community members to create conversation and progress. Learn and excel together. The conference is full of innovative ways for community members to share their experience and advice with other community members.
6. Serendipitous Conversations: You just never know who you’re going to meet at ESPC19 – with long lunch breaks, evening events and ample networking opportunities, you can be sure of chance encounters working to your favour. Meet old friends and new, share knowledge and enjoy the ESPC experience together.
ESPC19 IT PRO Sessions