DevOps is the union of people, processes and products to enable continuous delivery of value to our end users.
This session will cover both organizational and technical points from our DevOps transformation at Miba – a real world company in the engine and automotive industry.
Where did we start?
• A typical hierarchical organization with separate teams for Network, Infrastructure,
• Work was passed from one team to the next via tickets (which often ended in ping-pong and misalignment)
• Long lead time and missing transparency towards business users
What do we aim for?
• Speed: from idea to result
• Flexibility: to adapt to market changes
• Closeness: to customers
This webinar is part of Azure Week. Check it out for more great content!
Click here to Download the ‘Best Practices on Azure DevOps Boards & Pipelines’ Slides.Log In