Gain a deeper understanding into Compliance for SharePoint
During the recent K2, Adlib and Microsoft roadshow, “Document Compliance, Management and Automation in SharePoint,” compliance stood out as a key area organisations still struggle with in deploying SharePoint effectively for document management.
From FDA, to SOX, to HIPAA, there are increasing legislative, regulatory and even corporate factors to comply with. To help solve this problem, K2 and Adlib are offering a Webinar that takes compliance within SharePoint down another level.
- Managing records systems in compliance with regulations for current business
- Increasing usability and compliance wrapping SharePoint features into business solutions that solve departmental problems
- Using workflow automation to increase visibility, reduce costs and comply with strict regulation requirements
- The critical role of Document Transformation in compliance and how it solve the “final mile” dilemma
- Get a deeper understanding of Compliance within SharePoint and at the same time using workflow automation to increase visibility reduce costs and comply with strict regulation requirements
Webinar Topic: Workflow and Forms
Andrew Murphy on Compliance for SharePoint Log In