Enter Blockchain in Enterprise Content Management. Enter decentralised and distributed digital asset management in SharePoint.
With Blockchain, we can imagine a world in which digital assets are embedded in code and stored in transparent, shared databases, where they are protected from deletion, tampering, and revision. In this world, companies and consumers from all around the world will own their digital identity and assets across multiple organisations, creating a single, immutable and verifiable profile. Documents, records, and any digital asset can be issued on the Blockchain and be digitally signed. No more fake documents, no more certificate mills, no more “photoshopped” images.
The webinar will explore some of the benefits of distributing documents and digital assets on Blockchain. These benefits can be identified as:
• Distributed file storage
• Protection of Intellectual Property
• Proof of Existence and Authenticity
• Independently Verifiable Audit Trail
• Privacy and Confidentiality
Key benefits of watching:
– Gain overall understanding on how blockchain works and what are the benefits in the ECM space.
– How to integrate SharePoint with a blockchain digital ledger, typically Ethereum, for issuing digital assets.
– Build processes for proof of existence and authenticity of documents and protection of intellectual property.