Today organizations are struggling to balance the agile way of working with staying in control of what’s happening. Essentially, the “way of working” has become a competitive advantage forcing companies to align their work management tools to the chosen processes. With Microsoft Power Platform organizations have the freedom to, without code, design and create critical business applications to help them modernize and streamline the work management experience.
This session will showcase live how Power Apps, with added PCF components, can give users the ultimate strategy planning and execution tool.
Benefits of Attending this Webinar:
• How to use the Power Platform for project portfolio management
• Quick intro to Power PPM, a toolbox of PCFs providing project portfolio management capabilities
• Managing initiatives and schedules top-down and bottom-up
• Financial forecasting the easy way
• Capture and streamline ideation and innovation processes
• Using charts and embedded Power BI for great-looking reports
• Timesheeting and resource management using Teams and Azure while staying connected to Power Apps and Dataverse
Speaker: Peter Kestenholz, MVP, Founding Partner, Projectum, DenmarkLog In