Information Governance- Controlling information access and distribution becomes more critical as the mobile workforce increases in size and stature and business becomes more global.
Regulatory requirements, litigation, and securing proprietary data demands extra scrutiny over how your company and your workforce implement information governance, particularly in light of the difficulties inherent in its management and control.
Key benefits of attending:
– Information governance from regulatory compliance to business performance
– How to get the right information to the right people at the right time
– Tracking employee engagement towards 100% adoption for governed roles
– How a data centric approach to policy enforcement helps future-proof governance
– It’s time to redefine governance, think lean, and make it a competitive weapon!
Soud Ereiqat, Digital Transformation Consultant, Colligo