Microsoft Teams Resources as recommended by Karuana Gatimu, Customer Advocacy Group, Microsoft Teams Engineering
- Technical guidance for the successful deployment of Microsoft Teams: https://aka.ms/SuccessWithTeams The most important especially for ITPros. Everyone should know this one.
- Getting Started with the Teams Adoption Guide: https://aka.ms/TeamsToolkit (this is our infamous flipbook format that tells the story of Teams and organizes all the resources. The backpage links to the ones for Gov and Security & Compliance)
- Main Microsoft Adoption Hub for all workloads that includes Teams content: https://aka.ms/MicrosoftAdoption (Most important for any ITPro/BDM’s in charge of O365)
- Teams Tech Community: https://aka.ms/TeamsCommunity Get your questions answered direct from other users and product engineering
- Coffee in the Cloud https://aka.ms/CoffeeintheCloud ITPro, Champion, end users training on demand long & short form training plus interviews with industry influencers
- Teams Platform Academy https://aka.ms/TeamsPlatformAcademy Developer training on demand for Microsoft Teams
Keep up with new Microsoft Teams content and the best insight from the community by joining our mailing list
Microsoft Teams Interviews
Microsoft Teams ESPC19 Sessions
Become an ESPC Community Member today to access a wealth of SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure knowledge for free.
New content is added daily to the online Resource Centre, across a variety of topics and formats from Microsoft MVP’s and industry experts.