Though it may have been challenging in the past, the latest innovations in SharePoint and Microsoft 365 have a great deal to offer for comms professionals planning a comprehensive and compelling corporate communications story.
In this full day workshop, Susan Hanley and Mark Rackley will guide you through the process of architecting and implementing an effective Corporate Communications strategy using Microsoft 365 including:
– Envisioning a Corp Comms strategy that effectively meets your needs
– Determining the best site architecture to take advantage of user interests
– Creating / Publishing / Boosting News Posts
– Learning about notification options
– Understanding how Viva Connections can take your Corp Comms to the next level of employee experience and engagement
– Understanding how Yammer creates an effective mechanism for both informing and engaging your employees