SharePoint Week took place Sep 20-24th. A host of excellent blogs, eBooks, webinars and how to videos were added daily below.
Enhance your SharePoints by catching up on SharePoint Week webinars today: Slick Attendee check-in with QR codes – Low Code Style!, Microsoft Teams + SharePoint: Leading the Power of Digital Transformation, Power Platform’s Deep Integration with SharePoint, An Introduction to PowerShell for SharePoint, Modernise your Leave Request system with Microsoft Shifts and Nintex, Improving Employee Experience using SharePoint Online and Viva Connections and Configuration and Customization for Microsoft Search.
Today’ SharePoint Week Additions:
- SharePoint JSON formatting: Check if date & time column is blank/empty – read here
- Show Boosted News with PnP Modern Search Web Parts – read here
- Site Design for Easy Site Page Management – read here
- Configure Site Storage Notifications for Group Connected SharePoint Sites – read here
- Get SharePoint items from lists by using PowerShell – read here
- Implementing SharePoint 2019 – download here
ESPC SharePoint Week is kindly supported by Nintex
Nintex is the global standard for process management and automation. Today more than 8,000 public and private sector clients across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. Learn more by visiting www.nintex.com and experience how Nintex and its global partner network are shaping the future of Intelligent Process Automation (IPA).
How To Videos