HOT SEAT with Vesa Juvonen – SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
Areas of SharePoint Framework Covered:
- Potential scenarios to enable low dependent extensibility within Microsoft 365.
- Mid-range backlog to enable scenarios where you can build a low dependent extensibility within Microsoft 365.
- Updates on the future of adding models within SharePoint Framework.
- The complexity of decision-making and the need for a quick fix on the implementation and baseline classes.
- SharePoint Premium and how it is technically just the modernization of Microsoft Syntex.
- Issues with SPFx solution installation and the inability to locally serve the same SPFx solution in that site.
- SharePoint Premium and its relation to the SharePoint Framework.
- Graph SDK to speed up development and make it easier to engage with external users in SharePoint.
- SharePoint premium preposterous services and the repository services.
- Extranet solution and its branding and investment perspectives.
- Limitations of the out-of-the-box Web Part.
- The challenges of making everything publicly accessible through either graph or the SharePoint APIs.
- The importance of having APIs for developers to avoid using internal APIs.
- The complexity of optimizing SharePoint site with web parts.
Watch the recording now to find out the answers to some of the hottest Microsoft 365 questions today!