If you have any further questions, which are not listed below, please email email@example.com
- How is coronavirus affecting European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference 2021 in Amsterdam?
Coronavirus has added a lot of uncertainty to our plans for a 2021 event. We have decided that it is safer to move our event to 2022. We will make an announcement on this soon.
- What does it cost to attend ESPC21 Online?
Pricing for the conference varies depending on the ticket type you purchase – please visit our Pricing Page to view all options.
- What if I was registered for ESPC20 live conference in Amsterdam but cannot attend the 2021 conference?
Any tickets purchased previously are valid for the next live event but if the conference dates don’t suit, we will issue a full refund. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- When will ESPC21 Online take place?
ESPC21 Online took place on June 1st and 2nd with preconference tutorials on May 28th.
- What is ESPC21 Online?
ESPC21 Online is a virtual conference spread across 3 days – 2 days covering 100+ sessions (including 4 keynotes), 1 day of tutorials and a digital Expo. All sessions will feature a Live Q&A.
ESPC21 Online brought delegates, speakers and sponsors together from across the world for 2-3 days of online learning and inspiration.
- Where can I find the ESPC21 Online Programme?
The ESPC21 Online programme of 100+ sessions can be found here.
- What will happen to my hotel reservation?
We advise that it is your responsibility to reach out to the hotel you made a reservation with to make the appropriate arrangements.
- How can we sponsor at ESPC21 Online?