If you have any further questions, which are not listed below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How is coronavirus affecting European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference 2021 in Amsterdam?
The European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference Team are closely monitoring this on-going and difficult situation. We are still planning a live event and will share details of the dates with you soon. We look forward to hosting you as soon as it is safe to do so.
- What does it cost to attend ESPC21 Online?
Pricing for the conference varies depending on the ticket type you purchase – please visit our Pricing Page to view all options.
- What if I was registered for ESPC20 live conference in Amsterdam but cannot attend the 2021 conference?
If you are unable to attend the next in-person event, we will offer you a full refund. Please contact email@example.com
- When will ESPC21 Online take place?
ESPC21 Online takes place on June 1st and 2nd with preconference tutorials on May 28th.
- What is ESPC21 Online?
ESPC21 Online is a virtual conference spread across 3 days – 2 days of sessions and 1 day of tutorials. All sessions will feature a Live Q&A. ESPC21 Online offers 3 different ticket types. Register free and receive the Community Pass to access 2 full virtual conference days (80+ sessions, including 4 Keynotes, digital Expo Hall and virtual Networking)
Upgrade your Pass to view sessions on demand, access a bonus conference track, access a pre-conference Tutorial & more
ESPC21 Online will bring delegates, speakers and sponsors together from across the world for 2-3 days of online learning and inspiration.
- Where can I find the ESPC21 Online Programme?
The ESPC21 Online programme will be released shortly. Stay tuned by joining our mailing list.
- What will happen to my hotel reservation?
We advise that it is your responsibility to reach out to the hotel you made a reservation with to make the appropriate arrangements.
- How can we sponsor at ESPC21 Online?