In the case of ticket cancellation – provided that the ticket is not cancelled due to a situation of force majeure – the following refund policy will apply:
- 20% administration fee before August 31st 2023
- 50% administration fee until September 28th 2023
- Cancellations after September 28th 2023 will not be refunded
- Tickets can be transferred to a friend or colleague free of charge
- Cancellations on any special sale offers are subject to 100% fee from time of booking
In the event that we must postpone the conference as a result of any cause beyond our control, such as a pandemic, government restrictions, or regulations on travel, hotels or facilities, the following options will be available to you;
- Tickets purchased for the postponed event may be transferred to the rescheduled dates at no additional cost.
- Should the rescheduled dates not be suitable for you, tickets may be transferred to a colleague at no additional cost.
- If transfer of the tickets is not suitable, we can offer a refund of any tickets purchased. Please note that refunds are subject to an administrative fee of €50 per ticket.
The latest Covid-19 regulations and protocols in The Netherlands can be found here. It is the responsibility of all delegates to be aware of any regulations or protocols that will be in place when attending ESPC.
Conference Venue Center
- Per current guidelines, we will require all attendees to be fully vaccinated or have proof of recovery to gain entry to the event. Per Venue guidelines, non-vaccinated attendees cannot gain entry to the event with a negative PCR test, only attendees with proof of vaccination or proof of recovery will be admitted. Per current guidelines, face coverings are required to be worn throughout the venue except when eating, drinking or sitting in one place.
- The latest Covid-19 regulations and protocols in Amsterdam, The Netherlands can be found here. It is the responsibility of all delegates to be aware of any regulations or protocols that will be in place when attending ESPC.
All prices are in euro (€) and include VAT. We accept payment via credit card or by invoice. All invoices must be paid within 30 day or tickets will be cancelled. From 4 weeks out, or for certain limited special offers, we move to credit card payment only.
Name changes can be made free of charge up to 1 week before the conference. If for any reason you cannot attend, you can transfer your ticket to a colleague. This can be done in advance of the conference by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
The tickets purchased are for your own personal use or that of your business only and may not be resold under any circumstances, including but not limited to use as part of any promotion or competition. Where there has been any resale or attempted resale of any tickets (or any other breach of this term), we reserve the right to cancel the relevant tickets with immediate effect.
We reserve the right to cancel any ticket purchase made by any person or body whom we reasonably believe to be associated with any ticket broker or tout.
Code of Conduct
ESPC is committed to a positive conference experience for all attendees – please familiarize yourself with the terms of our Code of Conduct policy.
Changes by us
We reserve the right to change our program at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary and experiential value.
Once your ticket has been confirmed we will make every effort to provide you with the booked arrangements but reserve the right to alter or cancel the whole or part of the conference in the event of happenings outside the control of QualTech Ltd trading as ESPC or European Power Platform Conference (EPPC). Reasons for doing so may include but shall not be limited to such force majeure matters as extreme adverse local weather conditions or weather warnings, natural disasters, civil strikes or conflict, terrorist activity, fire, flood conditions, epidemic/pandemic or other health related crisis and similar. We reserve the right to decrease or increase the price of the conference at any time.
Personal Data Usage
By buying a ticket to ESPC, or by downloading ESPC content, you consent to ESPC (and related companies) to collect, process and use your personal data for the purposes outlined below:
- To contact you regarding updates and registration information for the Event or Conference you have booked
- By registering you are agreeing to join the ESPC mailing list to receive event & community updates.
- ESPC organisers share the attendee list with ESPC Sponsors 1 week prior to the event (including Name, Company, Country Only – Not including email and phone number). If you permit your badge to be scanned at a Sponsor Booth, they will receive your contact details including phone number and email.