In this chapter, we’re going to start with the component services console for a key setting related to user profile synchronization in SharePoint 2010 and 2013 and we’ll discuss the importance of this setting. Then, we’ll switch gears and look at the Windows Operating system’s App Fabric 1.1 for Windows server service and learn how to troubleshoot and configure SharePoint 2013 and 2016’s Distributed Cache Service. We’ll look at some PowerShell used with configuring Distributed cache in a farm that is using the minimum role technology.
Topics also covered:
- Distributed Cache configuration and troubleshooting
- Configuring and troubleshooting User Profile Synchronization
- Minimal download strategy compared to publishing infrastructure
- Break down and dissect the PowerShell to create host named site collections/ HHSC’s
- Account Management, Governance, Logging Locations, and Logging Levels
Please log in to download this eBook excerpt above or purchase the full eBook HERE