Machine Learning, and particularly Machine Learning in Power BI, is in its heyday, but the question for many businesses remains: How can it solve the existing problems?
Leon Gordon is a Microsoft Data Platform MVP and founder of the Microsoft Power BI UK user group and the Data DNA Data Set Visualisation group. In this session, Leon takes a look at business areas in which Machine Learning could make a good case. This session will help you solve common business problems using machine learning in Power BI so you can figure out how it might be applied to your business.
In this session you will learn:
- What is Machine Learning (ML)?
- How can we benefit from using ML in Power BI?
- How to create a Machine Learning model in Power BI Premium or Premium Per User (PPU)
- How to solve common business problems using Machine Learning – specifically around customer leads and lead conversions
- Demo using ML in Power BI to help increase lead conversion rates
- The best way to read a Confusion Matrix
- Resources to continue learning and get you started in solving business problems using Machine Learning in Power BI, whether you are using Premium Per User or whether you want to try and do it for free in Python
At the end of this session, you will have a clear vision of how you can take solving business problems to a new level using different data science techniques.
Watch this full webinar recording where Leon Gordon, MVP, takes you through how you can apply ML in Power BI to help solve common business problems.
Leon’s webinar presentation slides are available to download and view here.
Register for upcoming webinars here.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel here.Log In