It’s been two years since we last gathered in-person for the magic of ESPC and we couldn’t be more excited to reconnect in Copenhagen 28 Nov – 1 Dec 2022.
The community is famous for its friendliness and at ESPC you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy the company and know-how of your fellow professionals across a series of at-event and social conference activities. Don’t miss this opportunity to safely reconnect with familiar faces and make valuable new connections, at Europe’s leading Microsoft 365 & Azure event.
You will join 1500+ of your professional peers who are eager to advance their skills, make connections and solve some of their toughest business problems.
The exhibition area is the hub of the Conference, where you can meet the industry’s leading service providers and discover the latest cutting-edge solutions and business opportunities while making connections that matter with like-minded peers.
From dedicated Ask the Experts sessions, to the celebrated ESPC Community Awards, you can look forward to the possibilities which will fuel your success, during ESPC22.
The exhibition area is the hub of the Conference, where you can meet the industry’s leading service providers, discover the latest cutting-edge solutions and business opportunities, visit the Ask the Experts area to get your questions answered, connect with fellow attendees, or relax in the Community Area.
Choose from 8 expert, full day Tutorials & enjoy 4 visonary Keynotes from industry leaders during the conference. Hear directly from the incredible Microsoft Redmond team behind these products to secure a glimpse into the future and take inspiration from the knowledge and passion of your fellow community peers.
At ESPC you’ll learn the most up to date practices, advice and techniques from the best Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform & Azure experts on the planet – Microsoft Product team members and independent community leaders including RDs, MVPs and MCMs. Join ESPC22 in Copenhagen and choose from 100+ live sessions.
ESPC22 First Keynote Speaker Announced
Jeff Teper, CVP – Microsoft 365 Collaboration with Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive
Known as the “Founder of SharePoint,” Jeff came to Microsoft because of the company’s approach to solving challenges and empowering people through software. A developer at heart, today Jeff leads Microsoft’s collaboration platform including Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive, which serve more than 1 billion people around the globe.
Outside of work, Jeff is an avid runner, and an avid fan of Disney and The Beatles. Jeff has an MBA from Harvard and a BS from New York University.Book Now
It really is the marquee event, dozens of sessions and workshops that you really couldn’t do at a local event. ESPC is one of the premier events for us in getting the community together. I look forward to it every year.
After this conference I feel like I have a deeper sense of the community, and also feeling inspired and energized! So many great ideas I want to try out in our organization!
It’s amazing, it is by far the most well organised conference I have ever been to
Once again, ESPC delivers. You have all the top people from Microsoft, loads of MVPs, sessions on the hot technologies and topics and all the people you want to see – in one place.
The European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference is the “European Ignite” and a must have for all of you who can not make it to Microsoft Ignite USA
This was the first ESPC that I have been able to attend. I am very much looking forward to attending others
Being able to bring this important community together, in one place where people can learn, is just fantastic.
ESPC20 Online was another great conference. Well done to all involved for making it happen, especially in this very challenging year
ESPC is the best run SharePoint conference anywhere in the world. It is the gold standard that other conferences should try to emulate.
Took away some real gems from this year’s conference. Instant productivity boost. Thanks
ESPC21 Online – Great learning opportunities and also resources for further learning
The ESPC Team did it again. A great conference, a must for everyone interested in great information, sessions, insights about M365 & Azure
ESPC21 was very informative. I found out about the latest topics related to Microsoft
I have boosted my knowledge
Rich in contents, first-hand chat with experts, great chance for networking and well-organised
Reasons to Attend
- Refresh – With so much change, keep up with the product developments and practices that matter most.
- Revitalise – Find new and better ways of working, to bring new energy and effectiveness to your work.
- Focus - 4x days of Microsoft 365 & Azure inspiration, a real chance to dive deep into the topics, to get away from the office and think, learn and enjoy time with your peers.
- Scale - 8 Full Day Pre-Conference Tutorials, 100+ sessions, 1500+ peers to help you find solutions and meet your objectives.
- Depth - Catering for levels 100-400, there is something for everyone.
- Experts - Hear from the best of the best. Microsoft Product Team members, RDs, MVPs, MCMs and independent experts
- Breadth - Keynotes, Sessions, Tutorials and Social events. Sessions will provide learning on important topics including Microsoft Teams, Azure, Power Platform, SharePoint to highlight a few.
- Independence - Information and advice you can trust, learn what’s trending and what works.
- Vendors - Find the best solutions from the best local, European and Global providers.
- Microsoft - Hear it first. ESPC22 will have the most up to date learning and the very latest announcements from Microsoft Leaders and Product Team members.
- Setting - Amazing venue and location that facilitate comfort, ease of learning and bringing the community together.
- Network – Join 1,500+ of your peers, including IT Pros, Developers and Business Decision Makers from 50+ countries. The community is famous for its friendliness and at ESPC you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy the company and know-how of your fellow professionals across a series of at-event and social conference activities.
Join the ESPC Community
Online Learning Weeks