Book Your Conference Ticket In Confidence With Our Peace Of Mind Force Majeure Cancellation Policies
The Covid situation is fast moving, and we are monitoring closely to ensure the best and safest experience possible for all attendees. We are optimistic 2022 will bring a continued improvement for us all, but in the meantime, we plan for all eventualities and follow WHO and local government guidelines in Copenhagen and Denmark.
Force Majeure Flexible Cancellation Policy
In the event that we must postpone the conference to a later date as a result of force majeure matters, such as extreme adverse local weather conditions or weather warnings, natural disasters, civil strikes or conflict, terrorist activity, fire, flood conditions, epidemic/pandemic or other health related crisis and similar, the following options will be available to you;
- Tickets purchased for the postponed event may be transferred to the rescheduled dates at no additional cost.
- Should the rescheduled dates not be suitable for you, tickets may be transferred to a colleague at no additional cost.
- If transfer of the tickets is not suitable, we can offer a refund of any tickets purchased. Please note that refunds are subject to an administrative fee of €50 per ticket.
Outside of Force Majeure events our regular cancellation policy will apply as outlined below;
In the case of ticket cancellation – provided that the ticket is not cancelled due to a situation of force majeure – the following refund policy will apply:
- 20% administration fee before August 31st 2022
- 50% administration fee until September 28th 2022
- Cancellations after September 28th 2022 will not be refunded
- Tickets can be transferred to a friend or colleague free of charge
- Cancellations on 30% offer are subject to 100% fee from time of booking
- Cancellations on 20% offer are subject to 100% fee from time of booking
Conference Venue Centre
Since 1 February 2022 any COVID-19 restrictions or regulations in Denmark have been removed.
At Bellagroup it is no longer required to wear facemasks in any public areas of the hotels. It is no longer necessary to present a valid corona passport at our hotels, restaurants, meeting areas, conferences, or events. From 1 February 2022, there will no longer be limits of the number of people gathering. AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen and Copenhagen Marriott follow Marriott International’s Commitment to Clean. Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers follow IHG’s Clean Promise. The venue still recommends that guests and staff keep good habits, such as regular handwashing.
The latest Covid-19 regulations and protocols in Denmark can be found here. It is the responsibility of all delegates to be aware of any regulations or protocols that will be in place when attending the European SharePoint Office 365 & Azure Conference (ESPC).