At ESPC22 in Copenhagen, 28 Nov – 1 Dec 2022, you’ll learn the most up to date practices, advice and techniques from the best Microsoft 365 & Azure experts on the planet – Microsoft Product team members and independent community leaders including RDs, MVPs and MCMs.
Be inspired by the people who design and build the products you and your business use every day. You will walk away with actionable insight to fuel your knowledge and professional success.
To continue your learning journey year-round, we encourage you to join the ESPC Community Resource Centre, where you may access 3,300+ FREE Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Power Platform, Microsoft Teams & Microsoft Azure blogs, webinars, how to videos and more.
With the technology changing so fast, across 4-days and 120+ sessions at ESPC learn from industry experts about the big Microsoft 365 & Azure updates you need to know and discover new techniques or better solutions to enhance yours and your team’s efficiency and effectiveness.
Nothing beats being there, to feel the energy of the room, to speak with your peers and community leaders, to watch 4x visionary keynotes, master your skills with a full-day tutorial and immerse yourself into the community spirit and passion for collective success with Microsoft technologies.
The exhibition area is the hub of the Conference, where you can meet the industry’s leading service providers, discover the latest cutting-edge solutions and business opportunities, visit the Ask the Experts area to get your questions answered, connect with fellow attendees, or relax in the Community Area.
If you think you know it all, go to an ESPC conference and learn even more
This was the first ESPC that I have been able to attend. I am very much looking forward to attending others
ESPC is definitely the best conference you can attend for Microsoft technologies in Europe!
ESPC is a well-balanced symbiosis of SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure content, providing good opportunity to catch up with industry trends delivered by top-notch experts, MVPs, RDs and Microsoft corporate speakers.
ESPC20 Online was another great conference. Well done to all involved for making it happen, especially in this very challenging year
ESPC is a top-class event for Microsoft Office 365, in parity with Microsoft Ignite.
Took away some real gems from this year’s conference. Instant productivity boost. Thanks
ESPC21 Online – Great learning opportunities and also resources for further learning
The ESPC Team did it again. A great conference, a must for everyone interested in great information, sessions, insights about M365 & Azure
Getting the latest news from industry experts, networking in a friendly and welcoming environment, fun events – what’s not to love?
ESPC21 was very informative. I found out about the latest topics related to Microsoft
Reasons to Attend
- Refresh – With so much change, keep up with the product developments and practices that matter most.
- Revitalise – Find new and better ways of working, to bring new energy and effectiveness to your work.
- Focus - 4x days of Microsoft 365 & Azure inspiration, a real chance to dive deep into the topics, to get away from the office and think, learn and enjoy time with your peers.
- Scale - 8 Full Day Pre-Conference Tutorials, 100+ sessions, 1500+ peers to help you find solutions and meet your objectives.
- Depth - Catering for levels 100-400, there is something for everyone.
- Experts - Hear from the best of the best. Microsoft Product Team members, RDs, MVPs, MCMs and independent experts
- Breadth - Keynotes, Sessions, Tutorials and Social events. Sessions will provide learning on important topics including Microsoft Teams, Azure, Power Platform, SharePoint to highlight a few.
- Independence - Information and advice you can trust, learn what’s trending and what works.
- Vendors - Find the best solutions from the best local, European and Global providers.
- Microsoft - Hear it first. ESPC22 will have the most up to date learning and the very latest announcements from Microsoft Leaders and Product Team members.
- Setting - Amazing venue and location that facilitate comfort, ease of learning and bringing the community together.
- Network – Join 1,500+ of your peers, including IT Pros, Developers and Business Decision Makers from 50+ countries. The community is famous for its friendliness and at ESPC you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy the company and know-how of your fellow professionals across a series of at-event and social conference activities.
Join the ESPC Community
Online Learning Weeks