The Call for Speakers for #ESPC17 is now closed.
Thank you to everyone who submitted to speak.
The ESPC programme team will now review all applications and we look forward to announcing the conference schedule in May 2017.
Be part of something truly special.
Speak and engage with 1,500+ leading experts, IT Professionals, Developers and Business Decision Makers at ESPC17, Europe’s premier SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference, taking place in Dublin from 13-16th of November, 2017.
With so many recent announcements and upcoming releases from Microsoft, 2017 is sure to be another transformative and exciting year for all things SharePoint & Office 365. At ESPC17 we’ll be bringing the community together across four special days and a host of formats, from tutorials to keynote sessions, to tackle the challenges and seize the opportunities this presents.
This is your chance to take a leading role within the conference and the community, sharing your in-depth knowledge, passion and experience with your peers, in turn helping empower the SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure community in Europe to professional success.
With over 100 sessions planned and ranging from deeply technical to introductory presentations across the Office 365 stack & Azure, we look forward to receiving submissions to speak on:
- Business Productivity in general (e.g. Office 365)
- Collaboration, Workflow and Document Management (e.g. SharePoint, Next-Gen Portals, OneDrive for Business)
- Messaging (e.g. Exchange)
- Real Time Communications (e.g. Skype for Business)
- Social (e.g. Exchange conversations, Yammer, SharePoint)
- Mobility (e.g. Apps, Responsive)
- End User Productivity (e.g. Groups, Office Client, Wunderlist and OneDrive)
- Cloud Platforms – Pure and Hybrid (e.g. Office 365 and Azure)
- Business Intelligence and Big Data (e.g. Excel, Power Pivot, SharePoint and SQL Server)
- Project Management (e.g. Project Online, Planner and Visio)
- Partnering and Commercials (e.g. Microsoft Partnering)
- Search and Discovery (e.g. Delve and Office Graph)
- Solution and App Development (e.g. Office 365 Development and Extensibility)
- Other SharePoint/Office 365 related topics, which you think your colleagues in the European SharePoint Community would be interested in
Find out how to apply below
I love speaking at Conferences, and ESPC16 is a top event
Finishing my session and having people come up to me and say they are going to use what I talked about is always great
Opportunity to see & meet attendees, discuss their challenges, learn from their cases, as well as get visibility as consultant.
Speakers are all rock stars. Proud to be part of this team
Speaker facilities were awesome. This was my first ESPC as a speaker and I really enjoyed the experience
The best and most prestigious SharePoint event in Europe
Speaking @EuropeanSP is huge! Got contacted by several companies for new projects. 2 of them are signed; 2 ongoing! Thanks, a lot #ESPC16
Submissions are invited from MVPs, MCMs, IT Managers, Business Users, IT Professionals, Developers, Consultants, Project Managers or anyone with interesting experiences about discovering, implementing and managing all SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure.
Note: Conference sessions will be approximately 60 minutes in length (subject to change).
1. Who can become a speaker?
Experts, thought leaders and specialists in the area of SharePoint, Office 365, Delve, PowerApps, Azure and any related technologies.
2. What do you need to submit?
A description of your submission, who it is aimed at, the key benefits of attending your session, previous experience, expertise etc.
3. How to apply?
Simply fill out a form by clicking the Submit to Speak at ESPC17 button.
4. How are submissions selected?
The programme team, an independent team, consisting of industry specialists and experts in their field, will review all submissions and select the sessions to include in an exceptional conference programme. Applicants will be notified per email whether their submission has been successful in April 2017.
5. When is the submission deadline?
Tuesday February 28th 2017 at Midnight CET.