It is with great excitement that we announce ESPC22, Europe’s gold standard Microsoft technologies conference, will return as a live, in-person conference on 28 Nov – 1 Dec 2022 in Copenhagen, with pre conference Tutorials on 28 November. The big one is coming back!
We take great pride in uniting this incredible community for the magic of ESPC and are truly ecstatic to safely return to in person events. Join our mailing list to be among the first to receive details on ESPC22 Ticket release.
To continue your learning journey year-round, we encourage you to join the ESPC Community Resource Centre, where you may access 3,300+ FREE Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Power Platform, Microsoft Teams & Microsoft Azure blogs, webinars, how to videos and more.
Choose from 8 expert, full day Tutorials & enjoy 4 visonary Keynotes from industry leaders during the conference. Hear directly from the incredible Microsoft Redmond team behind these products to secure a glimpse into the future and take inspiration from the knowledge and passion of your fellow community peers.
At ESPC you’ll learn the most up to date practices, advice and techniques from the best Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform & Azure experts on the planet – Microsoft Product team members and independent community leaders including RDs, MVPs and MCMs. Join ESPC22 in Copenhagen and choose from 100+ live sessions.
The exhibition area is the hub of the Conference, where you can meet the industry’s leading service providers, discover the latest cutting-edge solutions and business opportunities, visit the Ask the Experts area to get your questions answered, connect with fellow attendees, or relax in the Community Area.
It really is the marquee event, dozens of sessions and workshops that you really couldn’t do at a local event. ESPC is one of the premier events for us in getting the community together. I look forward to it every year.
It’s amazing, it is by far the most well organised conference I have ever been to
The European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference is the “European Ignite” and a must have for all of you who can not make it to Microsoft Ignite USA
This was the first ESPC that I have been able to attend. I am very much looking forward to attending others
Being able to bring this important community together, in one place where people can learn, is just fantastic.
ESPC20 Online was another great conference. Well done to all involved for making it happen, especially in this very challenging year
ESPC is the best run SharePoint conference anywhere in the world. It is the gold standard that other conferences should try to emulate.
Took away some real gems from this year’s conference. Instant productivity boost. Thanks
ESPC21 was very informative. I found out about the latest topics related to Microsoft
I loved the event, it really helped inject my enthusiasm for our 365 project and benefits it will bring to my firm
Fantastic event! Really well organised and quality content
Getting the latest news from industry experts, networking in a friendly and welcoming environment, fun events – what’s not to love?
Reasons to Attend
- Refresh – With so much change, keep up with the product developments and practices that matter most.
- Revitalise – Find new and better ways of working, to bring new energy and effectiveness to your work.
- Focus - 4x days of Microsoft 365 & Azure inspiration, a real chance to dive deep into the topics, to get away from the office and think, learn and enjoy time with your peers.
- Scale - 8 Full Day Pre-Conference Tutorials, 100+ sessions, 1500+ peers to help you find solutions and meet your objectives.
- Depth - Catering for levels 100-400, there is something for everyone.
- Experts - Hear from the best of the best. Microsoft Product Team members, RDs, MVPs, MCMs and independent experts
- Breadth - Keynotes, Sessions, Tutorials and Social events. Sessions will provide learning on important topics including Microsoft Teams, Azure, Power Platform, SharePoint to highlight a few.
- Independence - Information and advice you can trust, learn what’s trending and what works.
- Vendors - Find the best solutions from the best local, European and Global providers.
- Microsoft - Hear it first. ESPC22 will have the most up to date learning and the very latest announcements from Microsoft Leaders and Product Team members.
- Setting - Amazing venue and location that facilitate comfort, ease of learning and bringing the community together.
- Network – Join 1,500+ of your peers, including IT Pros, Developers and Business Decision Makers from 50+ countries. The community is famous for its friendliness and at ESPC you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy the company and know-how of your fellow professionals across a series of at-event and social conference activities.
Join the ESPC Community
Online Learning Weeks