Dataverse have so many features that it can be hard to grasp if you are coming from another background, like SharePoint. I will take you through many of the features of model-driven apps and the upside and downside with each feature.
I will go through:
- Datatypes like autonumber, calculated fields and rollup fields
- Different kind of form types, when to use what
- Sitemap design options and security related to that
- Adding buttons to the command bar
- Security roles, field level security, shared records compared to creating different model-driven apps
- And much more!
Benefits of Attending this Session:
- You’ll know how to build a qualitative model-driven app
- You’ll know more about features that aren’t too obvious when starting out with MDA
- You’ll be able to compare MDA to other options and make appropriate choices for your applications