This workshop will be a deep-dive on strategies for planning and executing Microsoft Purview Data Lifecycle and Records Management in the workplace from both a Records Manager’s and IT-Pro’s perspective. With compliance concerns on the rise in the modern workplace today, compliance teams are reaching out to their IT-Pro partners for assistance. This is unfamiliar territory for many; this workshop is built to help clear the path forward for both sides.
The workshop will cover key topics like:
- Recommendations for mapping a retention schedule into a “software-friendly” Purview File Plan
- Using automation to help scale your solution
- Using scopes to scale and meet complex retention requirements
- Understanding what configurations can and can’t (easily) be changed after-the-fact
- SharePoint/Teams architecture impacts
- Whereyou may need to customize
- Enablement… what a Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 strategy might look like
To reinforce the topics, Joanne will walk through several real-world use-cases and discuss the skills, roles, responsibilities, and approaches she’s seen success with.