How to create a user-centric user experience in a global multilingual SharePoint intranet, that has nearly 20.000 users, with the latest treats that M365 has to offer? Sounds like a modern work consultant’s dream case, doesn’t it?
In this session I will go through the lessons learned from a real-life customer case and show a couple of demos of the following topics:
- Intranet renewal for nearly 20.000 global users is a huge project
- what kind of internal resources are needed?
- The good and bad things about multilingual SharePoint and the possibilities of AI
- The ideology contradiction: “One company” vs. local intranets – how to support both?
- How does Viva Connections support targeting – and how it doesn’t
Benefits of Attending this Session:
- Tips from real-life customer case
- Global multilingual SharePoint intranet
- Viva Connection in a large company intranet