Join me as I share a real-life customer journey. We migrated the City of London Corporation from legacy on-premise infrastructure to Office 365 and during this session, I will share our experience with you focusing specifically on SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive for Business. I will take you through how we moved them from the old world to the new, focusing on pre-requisites and technical dependencies, migration challenges and considerations and the importance of a clear business change management strategy to drive user adoption.
I will share clear insights and lessons learned which you can apply to your own Microsoft digital transformation.
Additionally, I will also take you through what we would do differently if we were starting this now, taking into account how Microsoft 365 functionality has changed since we first started this journey with the City of London Corporation.
In this session, I will cover:
– The history of Agilisys and the City of London Corporation
– An overview of their on-premise estate
– How we planned their migration into Office 365, including:
– migrating their SharePoint intranet
– migrating several complex EDRMS systems
– team site migrations
– OneDrive migration and deployment
– Governance and external-sharing controls
– Deploying Teams (which happened more than a year after the rest of the migration work was completed)
– Business change management and adoption strategy
– Key lessons learned
– What we would do differently if we were starting this now
Benefits of Attending this Session:
- Identify key migration challenges and lessons learned based on practical experience
- Understand the key steps involved in migrating content into SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams or OneDrive for Business
- See a practical approach that delivered great outcomes for a real world customer