Task Management doesn’t need to be redundant and highly manual! Using Planner for Managing your Project Tasks within Microsoft Teams Channels allows you to manage many critical aspects of task management within your projects.
1. Start with creating a Team for your Project:
2. Next, select the channel you want and add the Planner app as a tab:
3. Lastly, start adding your tasks and your buckets to organize them!
Learn more on how to use Microsoft Planner in Microsoft Teams
- Create a planner board and link it in your teams
- Tasks that get entered, assigned and dated are automatically tracked
- Reminders to complete tasks are automatically sent to team members via email
- Use the Planner personal app to see your Tasks across all of your projects!
About the Author:
I’m a Microsoft MVP & Cloud Solutions Architect who enjoys working with the most cutting-edge technologies such as Azure, Office 365 and SharePoint.
Khamis, R. (2020). Available at: https://www.khamis.net/2020/06/06/using-planner-for-managing-your-project-tasks-within-microsoft-teams-channels/ [Accessed: 24th November 2020].