Simple Tips in managing a project using Microsoft Teams
Task Management doesn’t need to be redundant and highly manual!
Setting up a Planner board within Channel in Microsoft Teams for each of your projects allows you to manage many critical aspects of task management within your projects.
1. Start with creating a Team for your Project:
2. Next, select the channel you want and add the Planner app as a tab:
3. Lastly, start adding your tasks and your buckets to organize them!
Learn more on how to use Microsoft Planner in Microsoft Teams
- Create a planner board and link it in your teams
- Tasks that get entered, assigned and dated are automatically tracked
- Reminders to complete tasks are automatically sent to team members via email
- Use the Planner personal app to see your Tasks across all of your projects!
About the Author:
I’m a Microsoft MVP & Cloud Solutions Architect who enjoys working with the most cutting-edge technologies such as Azure, Office 365 and SharePoint.
Khamis, R. (2020). Using Planner for Managing your Project Tasks within Microsoft Teams Channels. Available at: https://www.khamis.net/2020/06/06/using-planner-for-managing-your-project-tasks-within-microsoft-teams-channels/ [Accessed: 24th November 2020].