Learn to apply Microsoft Viva to onboard new hires, reduce erratic information overload, improve role clarity and time management, and streamline your learning and training in those challenging first three months. In this session the two MVPs and Viva Explorers Lesley Crook and Merethe Stave will show you how to leverage and combine several Microsoft Viva modules for your employee onboarding lifecycle.
- Viva Learning: Target-specific training for new employees with videos for training.
- Viva Topics: New team members can learn about popular terms, acronyms, projects and more.
- Viva Insights: Help new team members spend time productively and avoid burnout once they get past the three-month probation period.
- Viva Connections: Provide easy access to benefits, training materials and valuable resources when they might be working from home and do not know anyone.
- Viva Engage: The social enterprise network to share news and views, realize company culture and build new relationships.
- Viva Goals: For setting objectives and key results (OKRs) with your team aligned to why the company exists by your leaders.