Ensure your business is
The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on the 25th May 2018. To help the ESPC community understand the requirements of the new regulation and learn how to ensure their business is GDPR compliant, we have enlisted the help of experts in this area.
Here you will discover in-depth blogs, feature webinars, detailed How To videos and reliable eBooks all dedicated to GDPR from recognised specialists and leaders in this area.
- Employing SharePoint-based workflows to meet the new GDPR regulations – with Webcon’s Lukasz Wrobel
- Watch Antony Clay, on ‘GDPR & O365 – Beauty and the Beast and other fairy tales!’
- Check out the ‘GDPR Q&A Session’ with Nick Brattoli, Paolo Pialorsi, MCM, MVP and Raphael Köllner, MVP.
- Discover ‘How Microsoft partners utilize Microsoft 365 to support their client GDPR needs‘ with David Bjurman-Birr.
- Commence ‘Securing Office 365 access to services by configuring Conditional Access‘ with Ove Bristbrand
- Discover how to Accelerate your GDPR compliance journey with Microsoft 365 by Microsoft
- Download Nicki Borell’s insightful GDPR/ DSGVO Field Guide for Office 365 & Azure
- Learn about GDPR and your darkest secrets with Antony Clay
- Read ‘Consuming the Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph in custom developed solutions‘ with code snips by Paolo Pialorsi
- Check these ‘6 Steps to Prepare for General Data Protection Regulation‘ by David Shanley
- Need more information? Check out the GDPR Directory – a comprehensive collection of the best GDPR resources from across the community
Missed the expert webinars from GDPR Training Day? Check out the recordings below.