This month we have a 3 part eBook series from MVP Yaroslav Pentsarskyy based upon his book “SharePoint 2010 Branding in Practice A Guide for Web Developers”. Having already released ” Ch1 Getting Things Set Up” and ” Ch2 General Overview of SharePoint 2010 Branding – What’s Where and Whys?“, our final release ” Ch3 Customizing SharePoint2010 Collaboration Sites” is now available!
This FREE eBook is the first chapter in a three part series. Chapter 3 ” Customizing SharePoint2010 Collaboration Sites” wiill feature
- Creating basic themes
- Creating complex themes in Visual Studio 2010
- Working with compile time directives in SharePoint style sheets
- What collaboration Masterpage is all about
- Setting alternative Masterpage for collaboration sites
- Dynamically discovering granular components of the masterpage and branding a typical site
About the Author:
Yaroslav Pentsarskyy has been architecting and implementing SharePoint solutions since its 2003 release. Yaroslav has extensive .NET and SharePoint development experience working with medium-sized businesses, nonprofits, and government organizations.
Download your eBook now to see how it will help you as an individual, team or leader to excel in your organisation and make a difference.