Why Business Decision Makers Should Attend ESPC19
1. Business Decision Maker Specific Sessions & Tutorials: Keep up to date with powerful new SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure features and tools to improve personal, team and company collaboration, productivity and performance. ESPC19 speakers include internationally renowned Microsoft Redmond Executives, Microsoft Regional Directors, MVPs, MCMs, CTOs and CIOs and some of the world’s top influencers in the SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure space. With over 150+ sessions from the globe’s leading SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure Thought Leaders, covering topics from The Microsoft 365 Model or Collaboration Tools to Teams, PowerApps & Flow, Azure, Security, Governance & Adoption, there will be a huge learning, training and development potential for both you and your team. See Business Tutorials and Sessions here. Add “Business” to the filter to quickly identify sessions most relevant to you.
2. A Jam-Packed Expo: With the largest SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure exhibition hall in Europe, you are sure to find the solution you are looking for with over 80+ exhibitors from around the world. Network and be inspired by the world leading technology solutions on display. Interested in becoming a sponsor? Read more here.
3. Fantastic Engagement and Networking Opportunities: 2,500+ attendees pass through the expo hall and community area before and after each session, offering great networking opportunities. Long lunches and networking events such as the Expo Hall Drinks Reception or ESPC19 Party night offer ample opportunity to engage with those all-important contacts. There’s no better way to find out what’s happening across the industry, get answers to your questions and build new partnerships and relationships.
4. Find Out Who’s the “Best in the Business” at the Community Awards: Does your company have what it takes to be crowned a winner of one of these prestigious SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Community Awards? Keep an eye out for award categories and details to be announced in the coming weeks.
5. See the Future First by Hearing From Exceptional Keynote Speakers: Across 6 visionary keynotes at ESPC19 you’ll hear from those at the very forefront of the industry, including Senior Microsoft Product Team leaders such as Jeff Teper, Vesa Juvonen, Miri Rodriguez, Scott Hanselman and Alex Simons, sharing the very latest announcements and roadmaps for SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure.
Business Decision Maker Sessions
A Look Back at ESPC19