Now in its 7th year, the ESPC Awards represent and recognise the best projects, people and teams in Europe and are an affirmation of the hard work, innovation and dedication of those in the SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure community.
The main aim of the awards is to:
- Recognise and celebrate excellence in the community
- Provide a platform to promote and share new innovations and ideas
- Provide a benchmark for quality and best practice
- Encourage the continuous raising of standards
- Emphasise the value of innovation in the SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Community
- Celebrate successes in the community
- Promote and give recognition to the people and organisations who have made significant contributions
Are you contributing to the development of the Digital Workplace in Europe, creating new and better ways of working for your colleagues, customers and company?
If so, we invite you to submit to the The European SharePoint Office 365 & Azure Community Awards 2018.
In our community, we work hard to build a great digital workplace, but with the pace of change, competing demands and complexity it’s not always easy. Our independent panel of judges want to hear how you met the challenge and delivered impactful solutions along the journey to the modern workplace.
Submissions are open until Friday 7th September at 12 Midnight CEST. The Finalists will be announced in the lead up to ESPC18, while the winners in each category will be crowned best in Europe live on the keynote main stage at ESPC18 in Copenhagen, November 26-29.
Check out the 2017 winning solutions here.